The Stilo ST5 R Full Face Carbon Rally WL helmet has an all new shell design specifically to allow for integration with the ground breaking Stilo ‘WL’ wireless communication system. The shell is constructed from carbon fibre to produce a lightweight and strong helmet which exceeds FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 requirements for safety.
- Designed specifically for use with the Stilo ‘WL’ wireless communication system, although they are perfectly compatible with all hard wired Stilo DG and WRC series amplifiers
- Lightweight and super strong Carbon fibre shell
- Adjustable Microphone: Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone. Supplied with spacers to move the microphone position closer to the driver’s mouth.
- Earmuffs: Offer excellent isolation from external noises and contain the intercom speakers. The pressure on the head from the earmuffs can be adjusted by changing the special foam rubber pads positioned between the earmuff and the helmet.
- Drinks System Preparation: Optional drinks system allowing the driver to easily stay hydrated during a competition and with quick release couplings also making it easy to enter and exit the car.
The Stilo ST5 R Carbon Rally WL Helmet features a redesigned Carbon fibre shell constructed using PURO technology which removes the need for a clear coat to be applied. This further reduces the weight which can hugely reduce muscle fatigue.
The ST5 R WL rally helmet retains the tried and tested Stilo WRC intercom system but the comms port has been re-designed for use with the WL wireless key (sold separately) which, when fitted fits perfectly with the contours of the shell shape so it does not interfere with FHR posts or straps. The magnetic dynamic, noise cancelling microphone is adjustable to allow for optimum spacing from the mouth to reduce external noise. Noise attenuating ear muffs surround the speakers to hugely reduce external noise and improve the levels of comfort. The helmets intercom system is also compatible with traditional Stilo wired amplifiers so there is no need to change helmets for vehicles which do not have a wireless amplifier.
FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 approved