The Motorola DP3400 Digital Professional Motorsport Radio is a compact DMR Motorsport racing digital portable two-way radio that is packed full of features making it the best radio for motorsport. This is the original DP3400, the Motorola DP3400 boasts digital audio quality and has a Motorola DP connector, the same connector as the DP4400 and DP3600 series radios. The combination of all of this make these radios the best for use in all forms of Motorsport car offroad, boating etc.
The Motorola DP3400 Digital Professional Motorsport Portable Radio provides clearer voice communications over a greater range than comparable analogue radios with digital error and Doppler Effect correction and static and noise rejection. The Motorola DP3400 Portable radios are the next-generation of professional two-way radio communication and comes with more performance, productivity and value. Thanks to digital technology that delivers increased capacity and spectrum efficiency, integrated data communications and enhanced voice communications.
The Motorola DP3400 provides clearer voice communications over a greater range than comparable analogue radios with digital error correction and static and noise rejection.
When purchasing the radio, you have the option of it being supplied with, or without a Single Charger.
If you need more information on this or have any other questions please contact us.
This category is for accessories for the Motorola DP3400 two-way radios. Here you will find Motorola DP3400 batteries, chargers, earpieces, headsets and helmet kit microphones .
Digital Radio Features:
- 32 channels of digital radio
- Portable digital radio for Motorsport.
- car racing offroad racing all forms of motorsport communications.
- Large, textured pust-to-talk button for ease of use
- IP57 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- 3 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- New accessory connector with RF port and USB interface for advanced connectivity
|Specification||UHF or VHF|
|Frequency Range (MHz)||403-470 or 146 – 174|
|Channel Spacing (kHz)||12.5/25|
|No. of Channels||32|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||131.5 × 63.5 × 37.2mm with NiMH Battery 1300mAH|
|Weight||400g with NiMH Battery|
|Power Supply||7.2V nominal|
|Battery Life – based on (5/5/90) Cycle, with battery saver enabled in carrier squelch and transmitter in high power.||Analogue: 8 hrs / Digital: 11 hrs with NiMH Battery|
There are no reviews yet.