AiM MXG 1.2 Strada 7″ features a colour display with great visual impact, configurable to show lap times and all the info coming from the Engine Control Unit, analogue / digital inputs, pre-defined math channels and – (optionally – the GPS Module). The data sampling capability can also be incremented adding up to eight expansion modules.
MXG 1.2 Strada provides:
– A CAN output, to send messages directly to an existing CAN network in order to improve the range of vehicle control possibilities.
– A 1 A digital output to automatically run external systems, i.e. to switch on/off additional lights, to activate/de-activate a cooling fan or circulation pumps, etc. when a certain event happens.
– a CAN2 line, managing data coming from your additional modules (i.e. ABS, traction control, infrared temperature sensors and more…).
Features a high contrast TFT Display: its visual quality is always optimal as its ambient light sensor keeps the backlight at the best brightness levels. Automotive alarm icons can also be displayed on the screen, for street applications.
MXG 1.2 Strada shows, together with the RPM scale, all the data you need, like speed, water temperature and oil pressure, laptimes and much more… You can choose the custom pages you wish defining which data to be shown, their end of scale and measure units. Browsing pages is quite easy using the pushbuttons.
|– Display||7″ TFT|
|– Resolution||800×480 pixels|
|– Brightness||700cd/m2 – 1100 Lumen|
|– Ambient Light sensor||Yes|
|– Shift Lights||10 integrated freely configurable RGB LEDs|
|– CAN connections||2|
|– ECU connections||CAN, RS232 or K-Line|
|– ECU compatibility||1000+ industry leading ECUs|
|– Expansion CAN connection||GPS, Channel Expansion, Thermocouple expansions, Lambda Controller, SmartyCam HD|
|– Analog inputs||8 fully configurable, max 1000 Hz each|
|– Digital inputs||1 Speed input, coil RPM input|
|– Digital outputs||1 (1 A max)|
|– Second CAN||Yes|
|– Body||Anodized Aluminium|
|– Connectors||2 AMP Connectors + 1 binder connector|
|– Dimensions and Weight||237 x 127.6 x 26mm, 950g|
|– Power consumption||400 mA|
Why should you join our email list?
- Access our email only sales!
- Helpful monthly emails with event info & product updates
- Access limited stock product first
- You can leave at any time!