Speedway Transceiver – RSM NZ APPROVED RADIO
This Speedway Transceiver is a UHF (400 – 500Mmz) Transceiver and can be programmed with up to 16 channels. These radios are built tough and come complete with a rechargeable battery and are charged on a USB Charger.
Please note, these are locked to receive only on Speedway NZ Channel.
The Speedway Transceiver is supplied with a 3.5mm adapter cable to allow any standard earphones / headphones to be used.
Theses are “plug and play” ready to go for NZ Speedway, no programming required. Included is a rechargeable battery.
The Default Programmed Channels include;
- Speedway NZ (with CTCSS) CTCSS is a type of security code sent from the race control radio
- Speedway NZ (No CTCSS) used if race control not sending CTCSS tone.
- Speedway (Western Springs)
- Motorsport Association of NZ (Some NZ Circuit Racing)
- Not Used
- Public Radio Service Ch 6
- Public Radio Service Ch 7
- Public Radio Service Ch 8
- Public Radio Service Ch 9
- Public Radio Service Ch 10
- Public Radio Service Ch 11
- Public Radio Service Ch 12
- Public Radio Service Ch 13
- Public Radio Service Ch 14
- Public Radio Service Ch 15
- Public Radio Service Ch 16
We will program the Speedway Transceiver for FREE if purchased from us.
SNZ, by default requires CTCSS to be used, some incorrectly configured track radios do not have CTCSS set correctly. This is what CH2 is used for.
Please note in your order if you would like the Speedway Transceiver to come with the public channels.
Why should you join our email list?
- Access our email only sales!
- Helpful monthly emails with event info & product updates
- Access limited stock product first
- You can leave at any time!