AiM PDM 32 Power Distribution Modules is designed to distribute power to multiple circuits on your vehicle, easily replacing traditional fuse and relay systems.
Our PDMs, housed in an anodized billet aluminum case, are designed to handle the rigors of motorsport and include a complete professional data logger and internal dash controller.
An AiM PDM at the center of vehicle electronics will greatly simplify your wiring harness and electronics installation while providing much more control.
PDM 32 offer also some interesting features, like:
– ECU connection, for getting data from your ECU
– Optional display controller, for easily managing a 6” or 10” display
– Datalogging, for avoiding adding another logger to your car
– Mirror camera (optional extra), for easily getting a back view while you drive your car in reverse in the paddock
New INTEGRATED Power Distribution Module
+ 4 Gb Datalogger
+ Dash controller
Display 6” or 10” (OPTIONAL)
GPS Module for automatic Lap Time and track position (OPTIONAL)
PDM32 with 28 High Side Outputs and 4 Half Bridge Outputs
PDM 32 kit configuration
AiM PDM 32 Power Outputs
The PDM08 and PDM 32 offer four different Power Outputs Levels:
Each output provides status feedback for open circuit, short circuit, high temperature, over current, under voltage and over voltage. Inrush current, number of fault retries and the time between retries are all definable.
All the outputs may be configurable as PDM 32 and allow soft start/stop.
For every output, a multicolour LED shows the status:
- Activated or not
Individual power outs can be configured with an easy-to-use visual interface.
AiM PDM 32 Power Inputs
PDMs feature the following Inputs channels:
Optional GPS Module for AiM PDM32
PDM has an optional GPS Module available which comes with 4,000 tracks in their database and automatically select the one you are driving on, in order to calculate Lap Time when you pass the start/finish line.
An internal data logger is capable of recording all the analogue inputs, digital inputs, ECU channels, GPS values, Currents, status of all the Power Outputs. Here an example of what the recorded data may show, during engine cranking.
- red, the ignition push button
- blue, the battery voltage drop
- purple, the current absorbed by the solenoid
- dark green, the current absorbed by the fuel pump
- green, RPM Value
AiM PDM 32
Why should you join our email list?
- Access our email only sales!
- Helpful monthly emails with event info & product updates
- Access limited stock product first
- You can leave at any time!