AiM Keypad 12 Button CAN Interface
**Please Note: The keypad comes blank with no inserts. The images with inserts are an example to show how the keypad looks with inserts fitted. Please select inserts from the options on the right. More varied inserts will be available soon, please contact us if you require specific inserts.
12 Key CAN Switch Keypad.
Our CAN bus keypads integrate with your on-board vehicle electronic systems.
- CAN bus compatible keypad
- Configurable Channels
- Free Race Studio 3 Download
- IP67 Rated
- Built in LED indicators
Built in LEDs
Built in LED’s to make the display highly visible.
IP67 rated it is suitable for any form of motorsport wet or dry.
Our Race Studio 3 software allows you to customise your keypad exactly to how you want it.
CAN bus compatible.
The keypad is able to dialogue with on board systems thanks to its use of CAN.
15mm Etched Inserts
The keypad is CAN bus compatible so it is able to dialogue with on board systems.
The laser etched icons / inserts have been designed to fit our remote interface keypads. The inserts are 15mm in size and laser etched to a high standard so you can clearly see the icons on your keypad.
CAN Based Remote 12 Button Interface Keypad
- Supply Voltage: 12-24Vdc Nominal (8-32VDC)
- Standby Current: <50mA
- Communication BUS: RS485, CANopen J1939
- MTBF: 204291 hours (in accordance with MIL-HDBK-217 – operating environment ground mobile)
- Connector: Deutsch DT04-4P
- Switch Life: 3 million operations
- Mounting Studs: 10-32 Steel
- Keypad: Silicone rubber with polyurethane hardcoat
- PC Board:1.6mm thick, Nema Grade FR-4, double clad with 1 oz copper
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to + 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Thermal Shock: -40°C to + 85°C
- UV Protection: UVB 400 hours
- Salt Spray: Per ASTMB117
- Chemical Resistance: Dirt, Engine Cleaner, Isopropyl Alcohol, Suntan Lotion, Multi-Purpose Cleaner, Orange Citrus Cleaner, Muriatic Acid
- Ingress protection rating: IP67 / IP69K
- Weight: 220 gr (inserts excluded)
K # Mom – A 1 is returned while the key is pressed.
K # Tog – A 1 is returned on first press and remains until a second press
K # 012 – A 1 is returned on first press and remains until, A 2 is returned on next press and a 0 is returned on another press before restarting the cycle.
K # 0123 – A 1 is retuned on first press, A 2 is returned after the next press, A 4 is returned after the next press, A 0 is returned after another press, and the cycle repeats.