The Stilo trophy Jet Helmet is the entry level open face helmet from Stilo, and while it is the cheapest helmet in the Stilo range it is still packed with features that from entry level in its specification and safety standard.
The Trophy Jet uses the same shell as the Trophy Plus and Trophy Rally helmets and while it comes without any fitted electronics these can be purchased and fitted at a later date if required. The helmet is available with either HANS posts or Simpson quick release attachments, please choose your preference from the drop-down list.
The helmet comes with a more neutral black lining and are the only helmet that has additional EPS cheek pads offering superior cheek area protection that is not available with any other brand. Having passed the FIA minimum safety standard it is only surpassed by the higher formula 1 specification and is suitable for almost all forms of motorsport. (check with your championship for their required level of helmet safety)
The black fitted peak is adjustable to allow you to lower it and use it as a sunshade. A visor can also be fitted which is available in a selection of colours as an extra.
HOMOLOGATED FIA 8859-2015 SNELL SA2015 NEW
Material: fiberglass – kevlar MSF (Multi Sandwich Fiber)
Weight Small shell 1.300 g
Large shell 1.380 g
Exclusive MSF structure (Multi Sandwich Fibers) with Kevlar® reinforcements
Ready for the intercom fitment
Optional set up: adjustable short visor, ready to fit Noise cancaling Mic and helmet speakers.
Small shell | XS 54, S 55, M 57
Large shell | L 59, XL 61, XXL 63
The Trophy DES JET from Stilo is a redesigned and updated version of the Trophy Jet. This new version has a much stronger fibreglass/kevlar composite shell and is now Snell SA2015 approved.
Stilo Trophy DES JET Helmet –
This helmet is not fitted with an intercom but can be later upgraded with either the Trophy DES RALLY or Trophy DES PLUS helmet intercom kits if required. Available with or without factory fitted Hans posts. Weight: small shell 1300g±30g, large shell 1350g±30g.
Other features include:
- EPS Cheek pads: Trophy DES offers much of the technology developed by Stilo for the WRC DES and it is therefore fitted with EPS (expandable polystyrene) cheek pads. This ensures better protection in case of lateral crashes.
- Adjustable Peak: The Trophy DES peak can be lowered so to allow the driver a good visibility even when the sun is on the horizon. Optional high optical quality flip up visor available.
- Three Shell Sizes: XS, S and M (small shell), L and XL (large shell), XXL (x-large shell).
- stilo trophy helmet.
Snell SA2015 & FIA 8859-2015 approved
Stilo trophy helmet
Why should you join our email list?
- Access our email only sales!
- Helpful monthly emails with event info & product updates
- Access limited stock product first
- You can leave at any time!