Stilo ST5 FN 8860 Helmets are aimed at professional racers needing to satisfy the stricter FIA 8860 regulation, F1 Helmet or any race driver serious about wanting the best helmet safety. This certification provides an unparalleled level of puncture protection as well as impact resistance. No where will you find a safer helmet. The shape of the Formula is conducive to use in open and closed cockpit cars. The optional Aero kits will optimize airflow over the helmet for open cars. This gives absolutely the lightest full-face Formula style helmet in the world at just 1.17Kg
Check for stock availability
EQUIPPED ACCORDING TO FIA 8860-2018 STANDARD
Other features Include for the Stilo 8860 Helmet:
- Earmuffs: Available as a separate options (see ‘have you also considered’ section)
- Double Shell: Two different shell sizes: small (XS, S, M and L), large (XL and XXL).
- Optional: Front spoiler, rear spoiler, air intakes, visors, tear-offs, short sun screen visor, top air system and frontal drinking system.
FIA 8859-2018 approved
These helmets are the lightest 8860 helmets available anywhere in the world, thanks to the new shell made from a specific quality of high-tensile carbon.
- Ear pillows
- M6 nut HANS pre-installed
- 1 clear visor
- HANS post and a helmet bag
- Optional noise attenuating earmuffs available
- Snell SA2020 and FIA 8860-2018 certified F1 Helmet
- Redesigned shell that optimizes shell size, airflow, visibility, and weight
- Features a much larger visor than previous models and opens past the line of sight
- HANS ready
- Cutout for the eyeport on all ST5 helmets is taller than the previous ST4 and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening
- All Stilo closed faced helmets come ready for electronics, air supply, and hydration. You can use any combination of the three. The ST5 offers flexibility while maintaining a clean cabin. All options integrate seamlessly with the new ST5 from Stilo.
- EPS cheek pads provide the best in lateral crash safety, while retaining the functionality of the earmuffs to provide a comfortable aural environment for communication.
Stilo 8860 helmets Also available with earmuffs that provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear. The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet. The earmuffs unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off.
Visor Options – The ST5 FN Carbon comes with a 3mm clear visor for the absolute best in protection. Visor options and spares, you may choose from clear, yellow, smoked and iridium shields for driving in different lighting circumstances. All visors mount with two specially machined aluminum fasteners and provide an air-tight seal with the rubber grommet on the helmet. Can also be purchased separately.
Aerodynamics – Front, rear, F1 Helmet and IndyCar aero kits are available as add-ons
FHR Posts – M6 nut pre-installed for easy FHR Installation
Two Shells – The Stilo 8860 helmet has two separate shell sizes for this helmet. This allows us to make a better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight. Instead of filling a very large shell with lots of padding for a size small, we have one shell size for x-small to medium, and one for large and x-large.