HPM 4X digital tire pressure gauge with needle tire probe pyrometer
Managing racing tires is a complex task that requires a deep understanding of the ideal tire digital temperature and pressure using needle probe. Digital pressure gauge with needle temperature probe.
Good race teams understand that small changes in these parameters can have a significant impact on the balance and performance of their car or bike.
Racing tires have a narrow operating range, and operating outside of this range can lead to decreased performance and increased tire wear.
To effectively manage your tires, you need accurate measurement tools such as a tire pressure gauge and pyrometer.
Our digital tire pressure gauge with pyrometer and needle probe allows you to easily measure and save all of your tire parameters in one device.
K-type thermocouple needle probe included
Thanks to the high accuracy of this K-type thermocouple needle probe included with this Prisma Electronics digital tire pressure gauge, you can measure and save tires’ compound temperature at three different levels: EXTERNAL – INTERMEDIATE – INTERNAL.
Digital tire pressure gauge with tire pyrometer: your best partner for measuring racing tires pressure and temperature
Useful when you want to understand the effect of the CAMBER and CASTER in cars and also the temperatures in the different lean angles of the bikes.
It is possible to evaluate the dynamic setup of the vehicle through the evaluation of temperatures in all the different points of the tires.
EXTERNAL – INTERMEDIATE – INTERNAL
New features with the HPM 4X update
- What’s more accurate than HPM4 ? The HPM 4X !
- Pressure measurement accuracy : +/- 0.0005 BAR – +/- 0.007 PSI
- Temperature accuracy : +/- 0.25°C
- Temperature resolution : 0.1°C
- 50 complete sessions saved in the internal memory of the instrument
- Saving vehicle number for each session
Switch from Digital Pressure Gauge to Pyrometer mode by simply pressing the MODE button
Digital tire pressure gauge MODE
- Accuracy class: 0.1
- Maximum error at full scale: 0.1%
- Pressure range: 5 BAR / 72 PSI
- Measurement resolution: 0.01 bar – 0.1 psi
- Pressure measurement units: BAR and PSI
- Clockwise and counterclockwise rotation for pressure measurement based on the direction of rotation of the circuit
- Ability to choose the sequence of tires to be stored
- 8 Pressure values per session
- Difference between cold and hot pressures
- 50 Sessions that can be stored in the instrument’s internal memory
- Automatic calibration of the instrument at each startup
- Auto Power OFF
- Indication of battery charge status
- Battery life: 3 years
Measure and save the COLD and HOT tire pressures in the PRESSURE mode. The display shows pressure differences, time/date info, and air temperature for each session.
By pressing the MODE button it is possible to switch to TEMPERATURE MODE. Measure and save AIR and TRACK temperatures and 12 different points of tire temperature (ex. EXTERNAL – INTERMEDIATE – INTERNAL) for each set.
Tire pyrometer MODE
- 12 Points of tire temperature
- AIR temperature
- TRACK temperature
- Measure resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Temperature error : +/- 0.25 °C
- Temperature range of the instrument : 0°C – 1000°C
- Memory stores 50 complete sets of temperature data
After measuring tire pressures and temperatures, you can see the values that were recorded.
Through the Menu, it is possible to set the vehicle – AUTO (4 wheels) – MOTO (2 wheels)
By activating the function in digital pressure gauge mode, the instrument automatically stores the hot pressures of the current session without pressing any buttons.
- BAR and PSI for pressure
- CELSIUS and FAHRENHEIT for temperature
- Maximum error at 5 BAR: +/- 0.005 BAR — (0.072 PSI)
- Maximum error at 1 BAR: +/- 0.001 BAR — (0.014 PSI)
- 0.1 °C / F Temperature resolution
- Temperature error : +/- 0.2°C
The HPM4X digital pressure gauge does not require calibration. At each startup, the internal microprocessor calibrates the sensor to provide a reliable measurement of 100%.
- Front – Rear
Degree of protection: IP55