Available in Clear, Black or Silver
Tips for helmet air hose length:
- Leave yourself a little slack so you have plenty of room to turn your head.
- If ordering a dual, order 2′ longer than the first hose. (4ft, 6ft, 8ft ).
- If you’re mounting the Harris Air directly behind your seat, 3′ is normally a good length.
- If you’re mounting the Harris Air Pump in between seats, 4′ and 6′ are good lengths.
- If you’re trying to determine lengths for a 4 seater and mounting the Harris Air in the back of the vehicle, 8′ are common lengths.
- The hoses can be shortened. The glue is a little tough to untwist, but it can be done. We recommend shortening on the motor side, not the helmet side.
- Motorsport, Enduro, Drifting, and offroad hose to get fresh air to your helmet.
- Parker Pumper air hose