Digital tire pyrometer with infrared sensor
With Prisma Electronics digital tire pyrometer gauge with IR infrared temperature sensor, it is possible to evaluate the dynamic setup of the vehicle through the evaluation of temperatures at different tire points.
For each test you can save:
- 12 Points of tire temperature
- AIR temperature
- TRACK temperature
Thanks to the infrared sensor you can measure from 0°C to 380°C (32°F to 716°F) with a capture time of 0.5s.
- C° and F° Temperature units
- Measure resolution: 1°C / 1.8°F
- Temperature error: +/- 1°C
- Temperature range of the instrument: 0°C – 1000°C
- 12 Points of tire temperatures for each set
- AIR and TRACK temperatures
- DATE and TIME
- Memory stores 30 complete sets of data
Why should you utilize our digital tire pyrometer gauge with infrared sensor?
Prisma Electronics has developed a IR digital tire pyrometer that measures and saves tire temperatures at three different points:
Additionally, it is possible to save the temperatures of the asphalt and air in order to have all parameters immediately available on the display.
The unique feature of this tool is that it can save 30 complete sets, each set consisting of 12 points of tire temperatures, air, track, date, and time. It is useful for understanding the effect of camber and caster on car tires and also the temperatures at different lean angles on bikes.
Digital IR tyre tire pyrometer temperature gauge High-accuracy infrared sensor.
– 0.5°C Temperature Accuracy
– 380°C Object temperature
– 35° Field of view