Digital tire pressure gauge with infrared tire pyrometer, Measure and save tire pressures and temperatures with the same device!
This multi function instrument combines the Prisma Electronics Hiprema 4 Digital tyre pressure gauge with the digital pyrometer to allow the precise display and storage of multiple tire digital tyre pressures and temperatures. Digital tire pressure and infrared tire temperature.
- Combines accurate tyre pressure and temperature measurements
- Switchable units of measurement (Bar / Psi, Degrees C / Degrees F)
- Perfect for Motorsport use
- Highly accurate
- Stores up to 50 sets of tyre pressure data and 50 sets of tyre temperature data
- Choice of K Type probe or Infrared sensor for temperature
The different modes can easily be selected with a simple push of a button. The easy to read display features a back light and an ambient light sensor which automatically adjusts the brightness for the optimum viewing.
Measure and save COLD and HOT tire pressures thanks to the PRESSURE mode. The display shows pressure differences, time/date info, and air temperature for each session.
By pressing the MODE button it is possible to switch to TEMPERATURE MODE. Measure and save AIR and TRACK temperatures and 12 different points of tire temperature (ex. EXTERNAL – INTERMEDIATE – INTERNAL) for each set.
Switch between TIRE PRESSURE GAUGE and TIRE PYROMETER
Do it simply by pressing the MODE button!
All your data saved in your digital tire pressure gauge with infrared tire pyrometer
- COLD tire pressures
- HOT tire pressures
- Tire pressures difference
- TIME and DATE saved for each session
- AIR – TRACK temperatures
- 12 Points of tire temperatures
PRESSURE SHOT® function
By activating this function the pressure gauge HIPREMA 4 save automatically the HOT tire pressures without pressing any buttons.
PRESSURE gauge accuracy: 0.1%
- Maximum error at 5 BAR : +/- 0,005 BAR — ( 0.072 PSI )
- Maximum error at 1 BAR : +/- 0,001 BAR — ( 0.014 PSI )
Tire pressure sensor does not require calibration. The internal microprocessor automatically performs the procedure in order to reach a reliable measure at 100%.
PRESSURE and TEMPERATURE units
- BAR and PSI for tire pressure gauge
- CELSIUS and FAHRENHEIT for temperature measurement
Tire Temperature resolution
- 0.1° Temperature Resolution
High ACCURACY infrared sensor
- 0.2° Temperature Accuracy
- 380°C Max Temperature
- 35°FOV – Field of view
- 50 Tire pressures and Temperatures sets of data
Setup of the favourite rotation for saving pressures
- Start from FRONT wheels or REAR wheels