The acquisition of all essential data you need to evaluate your kart performance needs the connection of many peripherals to your datalogger. This implies the presence of a great number of cables. To solve this problem, AiM developed Data Hub, the CAN connection multiplier that works as an interface between MyChron and its peripheral equipment. The 2 port Hub connects the logger with two peripherals: i.e. LCU lambda controller, GPS Module, eBox, Data key and/or MyChron external power, where needed. Data Hub takes all the information you need to your logger with only one cable, minimizing wires overall.
Data Hub 2 Port
In Stock! Be quick, while stock lasts.
Shipping Costs and Timeline
- New Zealand: Secure your order swiftly with Priority Shipping at just $14, delivered within 2-5 working days, or opt for Local Pickup at our store location at 15 Michael Road, Paraparaumu 5032, New Zealand.
- United States: Delivery times and costs will be calculated uniquely and forwarded by our team after purchase.
- Australia: Standard shipping costs $39 and delivers your order within 7-10 working days.
Experience convenience at checkout with our diverse payment options:
- For both New Zealand and Australia, we accept Klarna, Apple & Google Pay, Debit or Credit Cards, and PayPal for easy and secure transactions.
- Exclusively for our New Zealand customers, we offer additional options, including Afterpay, ZIP, and Laybuy.
- Choose a payment method that best suits your needs and enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience.
Please note that your country may charge import duties, taxes and fees that you may have to pay ahead of delivery. If you have any questions regarding this, please get in touch.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.