The Stilo Venti WRC Composite Matt black helmet has an all new shell design specifically to allow for integration with the ground breaking Stilo ‘WL’ wireless communication system. The shell is constructed from fibreglass / kevlar composite to produce a light weight and strong helmet which exceeds FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 requirements for safety. The WRC Venti Matt Black Composite helmet is homologated to the FIA minimum standard of FIA8859-15 and Snell SA2020 coming in this sleek glossy finish it is destined to be the most popular composite rally helmet in the range, like the previous Des model.
On the exterior, the boom has been redesigned, and not just an ascetic change, but designed to deflect the loud in-car sounds that are generated in modern rally cars and in turn improves the clarity of sound for the crew, In addition, the new boom allows the microphone to adjust far easier to a position closer to your mouth, which further improves the clarity of sound by cutting out noisy background sounds. A redesigned peak delivers a sharper and more aggressive look but being sleeker overall. The shape of the shell has also changed to give a slightly more angular appearance, but in turn, adds strength to the shell.
As with the Des version, the Venti model comes with M61 HANS posts fitted as standard for the connection of your FHR device. The interior delivers the most comfortable fit and can be modified to have a bespoke fit should it be required, this is something that has to be done at Nicky Grist Motorsports which can be arranged on making an appointment.
The fitted WRC electronics are unchanged from the older Des model, unchanged for no other reason as they were unable to improve what they have currently, which further confirms the benefits these electronics have in such a harsh working environment. One other change is the new comm port plug, this is now inset into the helmet a bit further, and allows the main body of the intercom plug to fit inside the port itself. This offers more stability and protects your intercom cable, but has been mainly designed to use with the new DG Wireless intercom helmet key. It has been modified like this to move the body of the new wireless intercom key further forward to give clearance from the HANS posts and the tether of your FHR device when used in competition.
The Stilo Venti WRC Composite black helmet has an all new shell design specifically to allow for integration with the ground breaking Stilo ‘WL’ wireless communication system. The shell is constructed from fibreglass / kevlar composite to produce a light weight and strong helmet which exceeds FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 requirements for safety.
Venti WRC Composite RALLY Black Helmet-
This helmet is fitted with Stilo’s WRC intercom system that includes: noise attenuating earmuffs which are fitted with speakers, magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, fully integrated intercom plug. Fitted as standard with FHR / HANS posts.
Venti WRC Composite TURISMO (Circuit) – This helmet is fitted with integrated radio connections (magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, radio connection) and noise attenuating earmuffs certified for circuit use. They are not fitted with speakers which are not permitted on circuit – communication is always carried out through ear plugs. Fitted as standard with FHR / HANS posts.
- Designed specifically for use with the Stilo ‘WL’ wireless communication system, although they are perfectly compatible with all hard wired Stilo DG and WRC series amplifiers
- Lightweight and strong composite shell
- Adjustable Microphone: Venti WRC is fitted with a new easily adjustable microphone holder. All it takes to change the position of the microphone is to remove the holder padding and to insert spacers that move the microphone 5, 10 or 15 mm closer to the mouth
- Earmuffs: Noise attenuating which reduces ambient noise which can be problematic in competition cars. Soft and comfortable, ideal for longer stages. Rally version features integrated high quality speakers for excellent sound clarity
- EPS Cheek pads: Venti WRC is the only helmet on the market, fitted both with earmuffs and EPS (expandable polystyrene) cheek pads. The use of EPS cheek pads ensures better protection in case of lateral impacts
- Adjustable Peak: The peak can be raised and lowered to give the driver clear visibility even when the sun is on the horizon
The Stilo Venti WRC Composite black helmet retains the tried and tested Stilo WRC intercom system but the comms port has been re-designed for use with the WL wireless key (sold separately) which, when fitted fits perfectly with the contours of the shell shape so it does not interfere with FHR posts or straps. The microphone boom shape has been improved to further deflect cabin noise, improving the communication clarity between co-driver and driver. The magnetic dynamic, noise cancelling microphone is adjustable to allow for optimum spacing from the mouth to reduce external noise. The helmets intercom system is also compatible with traditional Stilo wired amplifiers so there is no need to change helmets for vehicles which do not have a wireless amplifier.
FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 approved
The WRC Venti Composite Matt Black Size ranges from XS (54) to XXXL (64).
All in all, the WRC Venti has improvements that will keep this helmet as the top choice of the world’s rally drivers, and it looks making it the best-looking open face helmet on the market.
The matt black WRC Venti helmet is a new model for the 2023 season, therefore orders will be sent out as stock arrives in the UK. Please contact us for exact dates.
Homologations: FIA8859-15 and Snell SA2020
- NEW WRC Venti Matt Black Composite Rally Helmet for 2023
- FIA8859-15 and Snell SA2020 Homologation
- New design for a modern look, offering performance benefits
- New comm port for the benefit of the new DG Wireless intercom Key
- Sizes available: XS to XXL
- Part Number: AA0220BG2TSZ0401
There are no reviews yet.