ST5F N CMR Karting
The new Stilo ST5 black karting range of helmets have been developed after meticulous and inexhaustible research for perfection. Pushing the standards of safety and quality even further, the Stilo ST5 is now the benchmark for all competitors. Available in black or white and benefiting from the very latest enhancements to the racing ST5 range of helmets.
- ST5 F N CMR is lighter.
- Uses a smaller shell.
- Increased and clearer vision thanks to a new symmetrical visor.
- More comfortable. Better aerodynamics.
- Better ventilation and uses a new visor locking clasp which can easily be operated with just one hand.
Stilo ST5 CMR Black karting helmet.
Constructed from a Carbon/Kevlar shell which not only makes it extremely strong.
This also makes it the lightest CMR helmet in its class – weighing an incredible 1200 grams ( /-30gm). For extra safety the helmet comes with a 3mm thick FIA approved visor. Which locates on a centrally located locking system which includes an adjustment to allow the visor to be slightly open if required. Extra airflow is preferred by some karters.
A full range of optional visors are available depending upon conditions. As well as a full range of spoilers and accessories.
Snell CMR 2016 Approved
HOMOLOGATED CMR2007 – NOT SUITABLE FOR MOTORSPORT – ONLY KARTING
- material: carbon – kevlar
- weight small shell 1.200 g
- weighing an incredible 1200 grams ( /-30gm).
- Optional set up: Fitted noise cancaling Microphone and helmet speakers.