The Stilo ST5F N KRT Kart Helmet is a karting specific helmet which has a small. With lightweight shell with an aerodynamic shape. The helmet interior is very comfortable and the visor provides an excellent field of view.
- Snell K2020 approved
- Small & lightweight shell reduces stress on the neck
- Aerodynamic shape reduces buffeting
- Wide visor aperture for better vision
- Excellent ventilation for cooling and reduced visor fogging
- Easy (one hand) visor locking mechanism
- Homologated to Snell K2020 for adult karting use
- Long visor with easy pivot and a two position central locking pin
- Offering ultimate comfort with multiple adjustments for a bespoke fit (in store only)
- Spoilers, tinted visors and other ST5 accessories available as an extra
Based on the popular ST5F N helmet. This KRT (kart) version utilises all of the great features of the ST5 range including a lighter, smaller shell.
Increased vision with a visor which lifts fully out of line of sight, high levels of comfort, improved aerodynamics. Better ventilation and uses a visor locking clasp which can easily be operated with just one hand. Also, the large size helmet now uses the small size which in turn means more competitors fit into the smaller. Lighter and more aerodynamic small shell size.
Snell K2020 approved ST5F N KRT karting helmet
Comes without side ports and without any fitted microphones or electronics. The removal of the side ports offer a sleeker more aerodynamic profile. Inside, the helmet lining is similar to that of the ST5 CMR helmet is not fireproof as this is not needed for karting.
A full range of optional visors are available depending upon conditions, as well as a full range of spoilers and accessories.
Snell K2020 Approved
Full range of visors and aerodynamic accessories are available to allow you to build this helmet with finish you prefer.
Stilo kart helmet