Stilo ST5 KFN Carbon Karting Helmet
The Stilo ST5 KFN Carbon karting helmet, with its smaller shell size and a new interior, offers a compact and superior fit while delivering exceptional aerodynamics top karting carbon helmet.
- Carbon lightweight karting helmet with HANS post preparation and Nomex lining
- Long visor with easy pivot and a two position central locking pin
- Smallest shell size for better aerodynamics
- Best comfort with multiple adjustments for a bespoke fit (in-store only)
- FIA 8859-15 and Snell SA2020 homologation which can also be used in car racing
- Part Number: AA0710AF1M
The helmet has an easy tilt visor and central visor locking system for ease of use and much better visibility. Add to that the driver ventilation system which dramatically improves the airflow when driving.
A first for the ST5 range, the small shell can now accommodate a size large head. This is something that will dramatically benefit this head size, and for the first time, large size heads can benefit from a lightweight and a more compact shell size.
While a karting helmet this model can also be used in racing. The helmet has a Nomex lining and is prepared for HANS post, that can be easily fitted at a later date.
There is a great range of visors and aerodynamic spoilers to allow you to build a totally individual helmet. FIA karting helmet.
Small shell – 1.35kg
Large shell – 1.40kg
Small Shell – Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large
Large Shell – XL, XXL
Safety Standard – FIA 8859-2520 Snell SA2020
FHR prepared – FIA8858-2020
karting carbon helmet