Stilo ST5 GTN Carbon Helmet. SA2020
The Stilo Carbon helmets ST5 GT is specifically designed New light weight shell for saloon car and endurance racing and is the most popular helmet in its class. The GT model is used in all motorsport events and is used by the majority of drivers in the New Zealand Endurance championships, British Touring Car Championships (BTCC), World Endurance Championships (WEC), Le Mans, Blancpain and all other tin-top racing. The Stilo GTN Helmet allow you to fit professional helmet Electronics and ear buds making for clearer communications.
The ST5 GT stilo carbon helmet is defined by, but not limited to its short sun shade visor. So while it’s aimed at use in a closed top car, with the addition of full visor it ‘s ready to be used in an open top car. The GT has part electrics fitted as standard and when used with the Stilo earplug kit (AE0300) it can be used with an intercom, or connected to an Autotel, MRTC or any other radio system. It has a drinks port to allow the use of Stilo’s on built-in drinks system, Stilo has thought of everything to make it the best tin top racing helmet.
EQUIPPED ACCORDING TO FIA 8858-2020 STANDARD
Professional electronics can be added.
Without posts but can be added.
material: normal tensile carbon
weight (intercom included) +-30 g:
small shell 1280 g
large shell 1330 g (Equipped according to FIA 8858-2020 standard)
SA2020 are Much lighter
option Integrated Earmuff Intercom system with WRC electronics Also avalable with FIA earpiece option.
Smallest shell Increased vision
More comfortable More aerodynamic
Better driver ventilation forced Air can be added
Multi function visor locking clasp New visor locking system central with double click
Prepared for side and frontal drinking system
stilo st fn carbon helmet
small shell XS 54, S 55, M 57, L 59
large shell L 60, XL 61, XXL 63
Exploiting the new generation ST5 design the Stilo ST5R Carbon Helmet offers maximum safety standards with a very individual look. Manufactured using a kevlar construction with a carbon finish to produce an incredibly strong shell with a significant weight reduction. Dramatically lighter than the opposition the ST5 range of helmets feature the smallest shell sizes in their class. Improved ventilation and interior provide the ST5 range with unparalleled comfort.
option fitted FHR (HANS) clips.
Other features Include:
- Option Harris whole electronics package is integrated into the helmet as well as the plug connecting to the intercom. The plug is on the right or left hand side of the helmet.
- Adjustable Microphone: Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone. Supplied with spacers to move the microphone position closer to the driver’s mouth.
- Option Earmuffs: Offer excellent isolation from external noises and contain the intercom speakers. The pressure on the head from the earmuffs can be adjusted by changing the special foam rubber pads positioned between the earmuff and the helmet.
- Or option FIA approved earpieces.
- option GT Adjustable peak specifically designed to shade from the sun.
- Drinks System Preparation: Optional drinks system allowing the driver to easily stay hydrated during a competition and with quick release couplings also making it easy to enter and exit the car.
- Double Shell: Stilo Carbon helmets has two different shells: one for small sizes (XS, S and M) and one for large sizes (L and XL).
Snell SA2020 & FIA 8859-2020 approved
stilo st fn carbon helmet