ST5 FN Composite
EQUIPPED ACCORDING TO FIA 8858-2015 STANDARD
material: fiberglass – kevlar MSF (Multi Sandwich Fiber)
The Stilo ST5 range of helmets have been developed after meticulous and inexhaustible research for perfection. Pushing the standards of safety and quality even further, the Stilo ST5 is now the benchmark for all competitors.
Improving upon the previous ST4 (which is still a very good helmet), the new model is lighter, uses a smaller shell, has increased vision with a visor which lifts fully out of line of sight, is more comfortable, has better aerodynamics, has better ventilation and uses a new visor locking clasp which can easily be operated with just one hand. Another important first is the large size helmet now uses the small shell size which in turn means more competitors fit into the smaller, lighter and more aerodynamic small shell size.
This Snell approved ST5F N Composite helmet comes without any side ports and without any fitted microphones or electronics. The removal of the side ports offer a sleeker more aerodynamic profile. Designed for racing in open top cars the helmet comes as standard with a clear full visor, although a short sun shade is available as an option making it ideal for use in a saloon or GT racing.
Stilo ST5F N Composite – This helmet is not fitted with any electronics or side ports. Factory fitted FHR (Hans) post option.
Other features Include:
- Earmuffs are available as a separate option (see ‘options’ section)
- Double Shell: Two different shell sizes: small (XS, S, M and L), large (XL, XXL).
- Optional: Front spoiler, rear spoiler, air intakes, visors, tear-offs, short sun screen visor, top air system and frontal drinking system.
If part electronics (built in microphone and ear plug connection) with a full face visor are required, please consider the ST5-F Composite helmet.
Snell SA2015 & FIA 8859-2015 Approved.
Why should you join our email list?
- Access our email only sales!
- Helpful monthly emails with event info & product updates
- Access limited stock product first
- You can leave at any time!