ST5 FN Carbon SA2020
NEW lighter weight Sitlo FN ( Formula-Naked ) Carbon Helmet, fitted with carbon peak and Iridium visor Exploiting the new generation ST5 design the Stilo ST5R Carbon Rally Helmet offers maximum safety standards with a very individual look. Manufactured using a kevlar construction with a carbon finish to produce an incredibly strong shell with a significant weight reduction. Fitted with a WRC intercom system. Dramatically lighter than the opposition the ST5 range of helmets feature the smallest shell sizes in their class. Improved ventilation and interior provide the ST5 range with unparalleled comfort and best prices. This Helmet allows the fitting of the professional Euro radio helmet kit. Get the Mad Mike Stilo Carbon Drift Helmet.
Note Photo is Helmet with comms, if you want comm’s give us a call for quote.
EQUIPPED ACCORDING TO FIA 8858-2020 STANDARD
Without posts but can be added.
material: normal tensile carbon
weight (intercom included) +-30 g:
small shell 1.350 g
large shell 1.400 g (Equipped according to FIA 8858-2020 standard)
option Integrated Earmuff Intercom system with WRC electronics Also available with FIA earpiece option.
Smallest shell Increased vision
More comfortable More aerodynamic
Better driver ventilation forced Air can be added
Multi function visor locking clasp New visor locking system central with double click
Prepared for side and frontal drinking system
Adjustments: microphone mouth distance, ear area customization
small shell XS 54, S 55, M 57, L 59
large shell L 60, XL 61, XXL 63
Include fitted FHR (HANS) clips.
Other features Include:
- Carbon Peak
- Iridium Blue visor
- Option Harris whole electronics package is integrated into the helmet as well as the plug connecting to the intercom. The plug is on the right or left hand side of the helmet.
- Adjustable Microphone: Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone. Supplied with spacers to move the microphone position closer to the driver’s mouth.
- Option Earmuffs: Offer excellent isolation from external noises and contain the intercom speakers. The pressure on the head from the earmuffs can be adjusted by changing the special foam rubber pads positioned between the earmuff and the helmet.
- Or option FIA approved earpieces.
- option GT Adjustable peak specifically designed to shade from the sun.
- Drinks System Preparation: Optional drinks system allowing the driver to easily stay hydrated during a competition and with quick release couplings also making it easy to enter and exit the car.
- Mad Mike Stilo Carbon Drift Helmet.
- Double Shell: Two different shells: one for small sizes (XS, S and M) and one for large sizes (L and XL).
Snell SA2015 & FIA 8859-2015 approved