Schuberth SP1 Carbon Helmet
Schuberth SP1 Carbon Helmet is an exclusive, autoclave cured, carbon fiber shell masterfully handcrafted to provide a unique helmet combining light weight, solid construction and superior safety, in the iconic SCHUBERTH design.
SP1 CARBON FIA 8859-2015 and SNELL SA2020 certified SP1 CARBON is an exclusive, autoclave cured, T700 carbon fiber shell masterfully handcrafted to provide a unique helmet combining light weight, solid construction, and superior safety in the iconic SCHUBERTH design. Every SP1 CARBON helmet is produced in our own factory in Italy, by the same hands that produce the masterpiece SF3 FIA 8860 – 2018 ABP helmets used by several F1 drivers.
With an impressive technology feature list, SP1 CARBON is not just a motorsport helmet but a powerhouse of technological know-how masterfully mixed together with outstanding comfort, unparalleled external finish, and exquisite attention to detail. The SP1 CARBON was developed with extensive wind tunnel testing to achieve ideal aerodynamics and optimum air flow. It offers a perfect aerodynamic balance that can be customized with various spoilers and ventilation scoops to meet the requirements of every type of racing.
Schuberth helmets are one of the worlds most respected Motorsport Helmets for over 100 years, used by the great Michael Schumacher. Featured below is Max Verstappen who loves his Schuberth helmet. Max along with most other F1 competitors have made the switch to Schurberth.
Small shell: -XS54 – S55 – M57 – L58-59
Weight 1.370 g +/- 30 g 3.02 lb +/- 1.05 oz
Large shell: – L+60-61 – XL62 – XXL 63
weight 1.400 g +/- 30 g 3.08 lb +/- 1.05 oz
FIA 8859-2015 and SNELL SA2020 certified
- Slight mirror red tinted CLEAR visor, 3D injection molded, with mechanical Pin-Lock anti fog inner liner and tear-off posts
- Both Noise Reduction Earcups and soft Comfort Cushions
- Preinstalled M6 hardware for Frontal Head Restraint attachment
- Padded helmet sack, polishing towel, and visor sticker
- FULL CARBON SHELL -Light weight, hand laid T700 carbon, autoclave
- 12 VENTILATION CHANNELS ON THE SHELL – Optimum circulation is achieved through aerodynamic design and air flow channels built into the EPS, which provide the ideal flow for intake of cool air and exhaust for hot air In open air the helmet feeds 14 liters of fresh air per second at 100 km/h.
- 3 MM THICK VISOR 3D INJECTED Injected visor directly derived from F1 expertise.
- Twelve different visors available from transparent to dark with several mirroring and multi-layer
mirroring coating options. All standard visors are Pinlock® 120 lens equipped for optimum fog resistant performance.
- Tear-off buttons are also installed.
- VISOR LOCK SYSTEM – Two-stage visor lock derived from F1 expertise. Initial position allows partial airflow, and second position securely locks visor against the eye port seal, preventing rain and dust from entering.
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEM READY Channels in the cheek pads are provided for easy installation of radio communications.
- A full complement of plug & play integrated electronics are available as an option