Schuberth SF4 Carbon FIA 8860 Helmet is an exclusive, autoclave cured, carbon fiber shell masterfully handcrafted to provide a unique helmet combining light weight, solid construction and superior safety, in the iconic SCHUBERTH design.
The SF4 helmet is the new leader with smallest outer shell size and lightest weight FIA 8860-2018 helmet on the market with unparalleled adjustability and comfort. It uses exclusive, autoclave cured, carbon fiber shells masterfully handcrafted to provide a unique helmet combining light weight, solid construction, and superior safety in the iconic Schuberth design. Two-stage visor lock derived from F1 expertise, where initial position allows partial airflow, and second position securely locks visor against the eye port seal, preventing rain and dust from entering. Includes slight mirror red tinted clear visor and both noise reduction earcups and soft comfort cushions. Factory installed Hans anchors as original equipment. A full complement of plug and play integrated electronics are available as option. FIA 8860-2018 homologated.
SF4 is the brand new Schuberth helmet, masterfully handmade, with excellent comfort and an unparalleled exterior finish, with an eye always attentive to detail. Fia 8860-2018 and SNELL SA 2020 homologation. With almost 100 years of experience dedicated to the development of solutions for motorsport helmets and 20 years providing the best drivers in F1, IndyCar and other flagship series, with the safest and most technologically advanced helmets, Schuberth now also offers the new SF4 in its range. The unparalleled knowledge of the research and development department brought together all the instruments available in Schuberth’s carbon processing, wind tunnel, audio and load testing laboratories to produce a state-of-the-art helmet. Safety, comfort, aerodynamic tuning, noise reduction and optional integrated electronics combine to make the SF4 the carbon helmet par excellence. A unique, masterfully handmade autoclave carbon fiber shell ensures a unique helmet that combines low weight, solid construction and superior safety in the iconic Schuberth design. Each SF4 helmet is produced at the Schuberth plant in Italy, from the same hands that produce helmets for different F1 drivers. With an impressive list of technological features, the SF4 is not only a motorsport helmet, but a concentrate of technological know-how masterfully blended with excellent comfort, an unparalleled exterior finish and exquisite attention to detail. The SF4 has been developed with extensive wind tunnel testing to achieve ideal aerodynamics and optimal airflow. It offers a perfect aerodynamic balance that can also be implemented with different spoilers and optional ventilation intakes to meet the needs of any type of race.
FIA 8860 FULL CARBON SHELL Lightweight carbon shell laid by hand, treated in an autoclave according to the latest homologation regulations.
12 VENTILATION CHANNELS ON THE LADDER Optimal ventilation is achieved thanks to the aerodynamic design and airflow channels integrated into the EPS, which provide the ideal flow for cold air intake and hot air outlet. In the open air, the helmet feeds 14 liters of fresh air per second at 100 km / h.
VISOR THICKNESS 3MM 3D INJECTED Helmet equipped as standard with a transparent red mirrored visor, aesthetically admirable and technologically innovative. Injected visor derived directly from the expertise of F1. Equipped with Pinlock® 120 lens for optimal anti-fog performance for optimal performance in conditions of poor visibility and fog. Transparent pins for tear-offs installed. A very complete range of 12 different spare visors can be purchased separately, with different mirroring and multi-layer mirror color options, visible.
VISOR LOCKING SYSTEM The two-stage visor lock comes directly from the F1 experience. The visor always closes symmetrically and therefore securely.
INTERIORS Standard interior color black. Optional possibility of colored interiors, choosing between white, red and blue.
COMMUNICATION-READY SYSTEM The channels obtained in the pillows for the possible housing of the cables allow an easy installation of radio communications. Optionally, a complete selection of integrated plug & play electronics is available.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT Transparent visor with lens Pinlock 120 Red mirrored transparent visor with Lens Pinlock 120 Schuberth helmet bag Stickers kit and adhesive visor Schuberth Microfiber cloth for cleaning Supplied with adhesive sunshade band with Cri Helmet graphics. Can be ordered with or without Hans clips (however, they can also be installed at a later time).
APPROVAL The helmet meets the FIA 8860-2018 homologation. Thanks to the numerous other accessories available in the catalog (visors, air intakes, spoilers, etc.), sold separately, you can configure the helmet according to your needs and further enrich it in aesthetics.
- Slight mirror red tinted CLEAR visor, 3D injection molded, with mechanical Pin-Lock anti fog inner liner and tear-off posts
- Both Noise Reduction Earcups and soft Comfort Cushions
- Preinstalled M6 hardware for Frontal Head Restraint attachment
- Padded helmet sack, polishing towel, and visor sticker
- FULL CARBON SHELL -Light weight, hand laid T700 carbon, autoclave
- 12 VENTILATION CHANNELS ON THE SHELL – Optimum circulation is achieved through aerodynamic design and air flow channels built into the EPS, which provide the ideal flow for intake of cool air and exhaust for hot air In open air the helmet feeds 14 liters of fresh air per second at 100 km/h.
- 3 MM THICK VISOR 3D INJECTED Injected visor directly derived from F1 expertise.
- Twelve different visors available from transparent to dark with several mirroring and multi-layer
mirroring coating options. All standard visors are Pinlock® 120 lens equipped for optimum fog resistant performance.
- Tear-off buttons are also installed.
- VISOR LOCK SYSTEM – Two-stage visor lock derived from F1 expertise. Initial position allows partial airflow, and second position securely locks visor against the eye port seal, preventing rain and dust from entering.
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEM READY Channels in the cheek pads are provided for easy installation of radio communications.
- A full complement of plug & play integrated electronics are available as an option
There are no reviews yet.