**Please Note: The keypad comes blank with no inserts. The images with inserts are an example to show how the keypad looks with inserts fitted. Please select inserts from the options on the right. More varied inserts will be available soon, please contact us if you require specific inserts.
8 Key CAN Switch Keypad.
Our CAN bus keypads integrate with your on-board vehicle electronic systems. Features:
- CAN bus compatible keypad
- Configurable Channels
- Free Race Studio 3 Download
- IP67 Rated
- Built in LED indicators
Remote Button Interface Keypad
Our remote interface keypad will enable you to have your very own selection of buttons at your fingertips. With a large range of laser etched inserts you can customise your keypad the way that’s right for you, Lights, Heating & Fans, Parking the list is endless. Please Note: The keypad does not come with any inserts, you can choose from the large range we have available from the optional extras section at the top of the page. Also the lights showing on the keypads are for visual effect and to show you how the keypad could look.
Built in LEDs
Built in LED’s to make the display highly visible.
IP67 rated it is suitable for any form of motorsport wet or dry.
Our Race Studio 3 software allows you to customise your keypad exactly to how you want it.
CAN bus compatible.
The keypad is able to dialogue with on board systems thanks to its use of CAN.
15mm Etched Inserts
The keypad is CAN bus compatible so it is able to dialogue with on board systems.
The laser etched icons / inserts have been designed to fit our remote interface keypads. The inserts are 15mm in size and laser etched to a high standard so you can clearly see the icons on your keypad.
CAN Based Remote 8 Button Interface Keypad
- Supply Voltage: 12-24Vdc Nominal (8-32VDC)
- Standby Current: <50mA
- MTBF: 238506 hours (in accordance with MIL-HDBK-217 – operating environment ground mobile)
- Connector: Deutsch DT04-4P
- Switch Life: 3 million operations
- Mounting Studs: 10-32 CDA-510 phosphor bronze, electroplated bright tin
- Keypad: Silicone rubber with polyurethane hardcoat
- PC Board: 1.6mm thick, Nema Grade FR-4, double clad with 1 oz copper
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to + 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to + 85°C
- Thermal Shock: -40°C to + 85°C
- UV Protection: UVB 400 hours
- Salt Spray: PerASTMB117
- Chemical Resistance: Dirt, Engine Cleaner, Isopropyl Alcohol, Suntan Lotion, Multi-Purpose Cleaner, Orange Citrus Cleaner, Muriatic Acid
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67 / IP69K
- Weight: 170 gr (Inserts excluded)
K # Mom – A 1 is returned while the key is pressed.
K # Tog – A 1 is returned on first press and remains until a second press.
K # 012 – A 1 is returned on the first press and remains until, A 2 is returned on next press and a 0 is returned on another press before restarting the cycle.
K # 0123 – A 1 is returned on first press, A 2 is returned after the next press, A 4 is returned after the next press, A 0 is returned after another press, and the cycle repeats.
There are no reviews yet.