BG racing wheel tyre trolley This practical BG Racing solution for Wheel and Tyre transport in the pit and paddock area when trailer space is limited. Fully assembled, the trolley can carry multiple wheels and tyres on the tyre-friendly round cross beams as well as tools, parts and other accessories in the bottom tray.
The tray has also been specifically designed to accommodate stackable Euro Bins (available separately) allowing users to maximise the storage space available.
Note check for your freight price as this is bulky and heavy to Freight there could be extra freight charges.
When not in use, simply remove the beams and secure them in the empty tray before folding flat each end frame and locking them shut. The trolley can then be slid into any suitable space for storage and transportation.
Two fixed and two fully-rotating locking & braking castor wheels are provided for strength and ease of movement around the pits, paddock and workshop.
An optional A-Frame fitted with an M12 Rod End, and a Rear Towing Frame are available separately (Maximum towing speed of 5mph/8kph). It is recommended that Aluminium Wheels (BGR108PAL) are used for towing.
Manufactured from high-grade mild steel with a durable silver grey powder coated finish.
BG racing wheel tyre trolleySpecification
- Material Mild Steel
- Colour Grey
- Finish Powder Coated
- Height(H1) 940mm – 37.00″
- Width(W1) 580mm – 22.83″
- Folded Height145mm – 5.71″
- Folded Width580mm – 22.84″
- Folded Length1890mm – 74.41″
- Internal Length(L) 1195mm – 47.05″
- Internal Width(W2) 430mm – 16.93″
- Internal Height(H2) 635mm – 24.54″
- Nett Weight 34.70kg – 76.50lb / 36.20kg – 79.81lb
- Gross Weight 39.50kg – 87.08lb / 41.00kg – 90.39lb
- Loading Capacity (W.L.L) 300kg (150kg per level) / 660lb (330lb per level)
- Wheel Material Polypropylene or Aluminium