B-G Racing Camber Castor Gauge Bubble Precision CNC machined billet alloy casing clearly displayed on separate positive and negative vials. Bubble Gauge accurately measures to +/- 6 degrees camber and -4 to +12 degrees castor, clearly displayed on separate positive and negative vials. User friendly caster camber gauge.
A stepped design ensures all vials are aligned to the hub centre line.
Camber Castor Bubble Gauge Finished in a black anodised coating with laser etched detailing, protective foam lined carry case and magnetic adaptor included.
• Reads Camber From -6 to +6 Degrees
• Reads Castor From -4 to +12 Degrees
• Billet Alloy Housing
• Anodised Finish
• Strong Magnetic Adaptor
• Protective Carry Case Included
• Additional Adaptors Available Separately
• Impeccable Racing Pedigree
• One Year Warranty
Camber Castor Gauge