Aim Steering Angle 10 Revolutions with Bracket. The steering angle sensor measures the angle of the steering wheel.
This is done in degrees, as, the driver turns the wheel you can see how much steering input they put in. Then, you can pick out and see where they are losing time due to steering. This could be turning too much or too little into a corner.
For 22 mm diameter steering column
- Nominal resistance 10kohm
- Tolerance +/- 5%
- Precision 0.03 %
- Mechanical travel 1800° / 5 revs
- Temperature range – 55°c to 125°c
- Connector 4 way binder 719 plastic
Why should you join our email list?
- Access our email only sales!
- Helpful monthly emails with event info & product updates
- Access limited stock product first
- You can leave at any time!